KeyingIN Newsletter April 2, 2020
Thursday, April 2, 2020
Posted by: NBEA
The latest issue of NBEA's KeyingIN Newsletter is here.
- Virtual conference 2020 information
- Visit the new virtual library
- NBEA involvement opportunities - committees, publishing opportunities, lesson sharing
- Student: Majority of Deans Believe COVID Will Accelerate Busines School Closures
- Five Best Zoom Features
- Opportunities to share how you moved to online learning
- Going Online in a Hurry: What to Do and Where to Start
- Here is what you thought - most important aspects of a virtual presentation
- Thanks to our sponsors
- Tell us what you think.