NBEA is helping raise the bar in business education. We are changing the future for our
teachers and students! While NBEA appreciates all its members, being an actively engaged member can have BIG benefits for you and us. Here are some great opportunities to engage and join us in our mission to educate for business and life. Click any of the links below to find out more.
- Submit a proposal for an article in The Business Education Forum Journal
- Submit a proposal for an article in The Journal For Business Teaching and Research
- Submit an article proposal for the NBEA KeyingIN Newsletter.
NBEA publishes a useful newsletter called KeyingIN to a subscriber list of more than 8,000 stakeholders. The newsletter includes special features and association news. Submit your article today. Opinion pieces, product reviews, book reviews etc are all welcome. The primary criteria for selection is that the intellectual property be your's and that the content is relevant to business education.
Host a webinar with NBEA and share your knowledge. Find out more or submit here. Members and Non-members are welcome. Webinars are educational presentations lasting from 30 minutes to an hour and facilitated by NBEA leaders. Webinars need clear educational objectives on a topic relevant to business education. Vendors can also propose a webinar about their product as long as the presentation promotes a higher educational objective.
- Volunteer for an NBEA 2020-2021 Committee.
Members needed for: Convention Committee, Publications Committee, Technology Committee, Advocacy and Legislative Affairs Committee, and much more. Additional opportunities will be available for special task forces. Committees are chosen during the early Summer months by NBEA leadership. Candidates will be be contacted by July 1st or before.
- Coming Soon! Signup for Leadership Training. Have a leadership role in a local or regional association and don't know where to start? Let NBEA help.
Questions about service or need some help engaging? Just contact us and we'd be happy to help.