NBEA is helping raise the bar in business education. We are changing the future for our
teachers and students! While NBEA appreciates all its members, being an actively engaged member can have BIG benefits for you and us. Here are some great opportunities to engage and join us in our mission to educate for business and life. Click any of the links below to find out more.
- Submit a proposal for an article in The Business Education Forum Journal
- Submit a proposal for an article in The Journal For Business Teaching and Research
Host a webinar with NBEA and share your knowledge. Find out more or submit here. Members and Non-members welcome. Webinars are educational presentations lasting from 30 minutes to an hour and facilitated by NBEA leaders. Webinars need a clear, educational objectives for our members on a relevant topic to business education. However, vendors can propose a webinar about their product as long as the presentation promotes a higher educational objective.
- Volunteer for an NBEA 2020-2021 Committee.
Members needed for: Convention Committee, Publications Committee, Technology Committee, Advocacy and Legislative Affairs Committee, and much more. Additional opportunities will be available for special task forces. Committees are chosen during the early Summer months by NBEA leadership. Candidates will be be contacted by July 1st or before.
- Submit a Grab and Go Lesson Plan - The corona-virus pandemic has forced many educators to shift their teaching from the physical to the online classroom. Online teaching resources, including “grab and go” lesson plans, would be much appreciated by educators who are unfamiliar with this instructional method and who need to pivot to accommodate this shift.
If you have a lesson plan ready to go—something an educator can review and implement almost immediately with minimal difficulty, please consider sharing it with NBEA members. Once submitted, NBEA will compile the resources and make them available.
- Coming Soon! Signup for Leadership Training. Have a leadership role in a local or regional association and don't know where to start? Let NBEA help.
Questions about service or need some help engaging? Just contact us and we'd be happy to help.